Thursday, July 19, 2012

a westerly fold

An interesting thing happened a couple months back; Leif expressed some interest in starting a blog with me.  We finally went ahead and did it, although I have no idea what it will be about as I'm sure it will evolve over time.  But I do know that it will be a little bit of Leif: art, music, graphic design.  With a little bit (more) of me: wordy sentences, half-finished crafts, high caloric food.  Probably a little of us together: home-remodeling (When we buy a home of course, we aren't going to be remodeling any random person's house.  Unless, of course, you're offering to finance us remodeling your space because then hell yeah, there'll be some of that), city-exploring, Clio-loving, photography and hopefully some small business-starting.

A little something for everyone.

So I am going to bid adieu to The One Year Lease.  I hope you can come by and visit us at A Westerly Fold.


3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Love the design, LOVE, love it. Nice job guys! I'll miss reading T1YL but happy to see a blog from both of you creative freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete