Monday, January 30, 2012

lovely mail

One of life's little pleasures is getting packages in the mail, especially when they are wrapped up in brown paper and come with the promise of fun surprises.



Last week I received this package from Tara, of SewTara, full of fun goodies to use in various sewing and craft projects.  She had the great idea of setting up an exchange to pass on all the bits and pieces of supplies that we all have laying around to someone who may be able to make use of them.

Here are some of the things that she so generously passed along to me.







All these adorable items she sent my way has really got me excited for some new projects.

Thanks Tara!

1 comment:

  1. I love the prints and the little wooden buttons. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete